the worst looking rat rod car i have ever seen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am just trying to throw this out there for every one that sometimes thing's we think of look a h### of alot better in our minds then when they do when we start building then and i know we all do it start a project that doesn't quite work out and i know we all have those builds....... now i would like to see the ones we have all built that we think are the ugliest cars bikes or what ever........

sum014.jpg

here mine.....everyone has that one build that is the oh my god what is that to everyone else i have alot of them mind you

this would be my ugly bike.
never fully happy with it, guess thats why i donated it to a friends trike build.
IMG_1490.jpg

ICYUOD2---I would rock that "ugly" bike, she looks pretty neat!

Here is one of mine that turned out like crap!!! :lol:
100_0327.jpg

Quick story on the Orange County Crapper there.
It was for a Halloween ride, and the contest to win a new Cruiser was to........
Bob for mini Baby Ruth Candy Bars out of the "bike", Yep, I sealed it so it would hold water, rode it there, filled it up, dumped in 100 mini Baby Ruths and then 5 people tried to bob for as many as they could in 30 seconds. It was to say the least, thee most disgusting thing I have witnessed at a Choppernite. They won a bike and then I rode it home.
Scary thing is... not one person asked where I got the Bowl from!!! It was brand new and "borrowed" from work, still nobody asked. Yuck!
And the bonus was the tank on the back was insulated for the ice and beer to take on the ride as well. :mrgreen:

Paul Senior and the "Orange County Crapper"
paulsr11.jpg

Bobbing for Baby Ruths......Don't see this everyday.
halloweenieride-1.jpg

And this is what the losers won.....
FreakbikeMilitiaChopperNight037.jpg

kenny the potty bike has huge potential. think nutty early 1970's show hot rods. i remember more than a few bathroom inspired rods i think barris did one too. just needs a lot of gold stuff, metal flake, and pinstriping. i would rock it for sure!

kenny thats pic is priceless (bobbing for turds)
the whole concept is sheer genius budy, sheer genius!

and you think that is your ugly bike? i have one bike that i just did not like billetproof. i will find pics of it the build is on here somewhere. it just did not work out.

rat-rod-vw-06.jpg

and for some readon i LOVE this bmw
rusted5.jpg

ive seen it in person once, and on that super low trailer he has enough parts to fix pretty much anything that could EVER go wrong with thw car lol

i like the vw. gives a whole new twist to the term "volks rod" :)

She's sooooo ugly that I like it.
This was at Billetproof a few years back, when he fired it up it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. :mrgreen:

100_1895.jpg

100_1899.jpg

100_1898.jpg

100_1897.jpg

100_1896.jpg

Old thread...I kno but that is ok!

I was searching google for rat rods. Seeing that they are close to my heart :) and ran across this thread.

The rat with the vertical doors,I kno him. His name is dennis. Awesome guy that builds awesome rats. The guy in the green shirt behind it is bobby pitre. He was just on a reality show and we were interviewed by him with the roach.

Where did you find that pic of the car? I've been in that car and wow! Awesome!

I really believe the rat rodders have a really high sense of creativity. Look at some of these things up close. Killer stuff!

Latest posts

Back