the worst looking rat rod car i have ever seen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Vancake coulda been really neat, but those wheels kill it, and the ladder and cheezy side plexi windows.
You gotta admit...it would make you stop and stare if you saw it on the road. :shock:
ICYUOD2- Great link, really cool stuff in there!

kenny p said:
ICYUOD2- Great link, really cool stuff in there!

is that not the greatest collection of ratacular rides or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
i wouldn't know where to start when it comes to picking a fav. they all rock in there own special way!

marcusthemoose said:
not strictly a car, but have you seen "rig rods" got to be the stupidest idea EVER, period.
That one is pretty dumb looking! I have seen some dually wheels on a rod recently, and they made it look cool. And on cl, someone has 3 1966 Reo tractors... Very 40s looking. I bet one of those on a regular chassis would be sweet! -Adam

Ya know, if that had a better chop job,
and the right color paint, that might be kinda cool......in a larger than life Hot Wheels kinda way. :wink:

nothing wrong with a duallies on the right beast.
IMG00055.jpg

but i got a soft spot for this ride.
IMG00103.jpg

icyuod2 said:
nothing wrong with a duallies on the right beast.
IMG00055.jpg

but i got a soft spot for this ride.
IMG00103.jpg

i love um both, they look like bodies that would be way to much money to do a nice rod with, so i think its betta this way then to let it rot in a ditch somewhere and you gotta love those doors!

I've always liked the S-10 as a hotrod platform. They are cheap and plentiful, just as the model T's were in the early days of hotrodding. Back then it was young guys using what was within their budgets to build their hotrods which is probably what this guy did. Nowadays vintage bodies can be pricey, so in the spirit of the early hotrodders, it's actually kinda cool.
But then again, I customize dumpster bound, English made, diamond frame bikes so what do I know?

im glad they used an s10 body for the first one instead of that 'thing' i posted that cut up a c10 body that couldve been something nice.....oh well.i guess you cant save them all

the c10 could have been cool if it had the original fenders and chopped them down to fit over the tires. but as is i bet that sucker handles, still funky looking though. oh and the yellow truck he wanted 15,000 for

hey i like that chopped s-10! its an 87 s-10 chopped up to look like those other crazy pick ups that are out there.

Latest posts

Back