The "Who's not gonna finish?" Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its gonna be close for me. Way WAY too ambitious a project for me to take on as my "first" build. Most likely will have to take some time off work and skip on sleep some to get this done in time.

I doubt it will finish as I pictured it in my head but in the end I should have a riding bike. Never try to do a build off on a bike that you actually ride all the time. Makes it near impossible to tear it down and work on coz then your daily rider is gone.

I'm on a super tight timeline being i entered so late. I should have mine done, just having to delete some of the things i had plannned to do because of budget and time. If all goes good it should be in paint by end of next week and then finally assembly.

I was waiting until paypay to continue, on the 31st. Then it was going to be a rush to beat the deadlline on the 3rd. Then they declared an extra holiday here, moving my payday to the first of August. so it will really be a rush to finish.

I was waiting until paypay to continue, on the 31st. Then it was going to be a rush to beat the deadlline on the 3rd. Then they declared an extra holiday here, moving my payday to the first of August. so it will really be a rush to finish.

Haha sounds like we are in the same boat. I have vacation in a few weeks, bike to finish, and starting a 6.0 v8 supercharged mazda miata build.

Mine is still just a painted frame.. better kick it into high gear!

I'm supposed to drive to yeshoney's house tomorrow night for a skiptooth chain. He's only home for a few hours between trips. Nail biter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pfft I got this handled I entered last week. Come on dig through your piles scrap something together. Gank parts off other bikes get er done

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I was well on track, but now waiting for parts has me worried, as it is out of my control. Good thing is it is basically finished as is, just would prefer the new parts were here so it can be finished "properly!"

Luke.

I FINISHED!!!!

I Finished!!!!

Yes. Just gotta take good pictures next week. Hope I can find time for that.

My project is for my boss' daughter's birthday, which isn't till the end of August. I've had a couple work and school slow downs, and I may not make the build-off deadline, and I'm not going to rush for it.

I posted mine in the finished section last night. That was cutting it close.

I wont get done. Too much going on and the weather hasn't been paint conducive when I've actually had time. It will get done anyway, just at my own pace.

Latest posts

Back