The uGlY fIxIe thread is back!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pengy is a small, blue penguin-like creature. It has a large yellow beak with a throat pouch that extends over most of its front. Pengy's stomach is white, while its back is blue. A pair of flippers hang at the enemy's sides, and it features yellow feet that resemble those of Kirby.
Pengi_Anime.jpg

How about a Viscount fixie with mismatched brake levers and a death fork?
20200703_200959.jpg

While waiting for other parts to arrive, I might have to join this and build an ugly fixie. A while back, I bought a matching pair of fixies in large and extra large at a garage sale. Both were stripped and one wheelset was put on a bike and given away. I still have this set and cant even get $20 for them. So maybe an ugly fixie will emerge from my garage. I have some old framesets and I think I have enough to make something
BD2FF975-1996-4BE7-9AF1-C61545849713.jpeg

Another thread where I can’t compete.
except this time, I’m glad.
some of those bikes seem extremely theft resistant. Maybe that’s the reason?
Hoping to get a 63cm vintage road frameset and build a good looking one. Fixed gear wheels are really hard to come by cheap. I got my last one for $30 but that was a very rare occurrence and thankfully it wasn't 1 of those cheap ones.

Latest posts

Back