The uGlY fIxIe thread is back!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a Dodge Viper road bike that was a promotional item for the Dodge Viper. It was meant for a Dodge Viper owner to have so it went along with their car. It was from 2006.
I gotta have one.

I gotta have one.
I reasearched them, and I found out that they are $700 to $900, which is a lot of money for a cheap bike. It costs this much because they gave them out with Dodge Vipers and made them an accessory. Not many were made, since a lot of people can't afford brand new Dodge Vipers. The small number is why the bike is so expensive.

You can get a nice racer from the 70s or 80s with that money. Something like this would be $500.
l,jk.jpg

I reasearched them, and I found out that they are $700 to $900, which is a lot of money for a cheap bike. It costs this much because they gave them out with Dodge Vipers and made them an accessory. Not many were made, since a lot of people can't afford brand new Dodge Vipers. The small number is why the bike is so expensive.

You can get a nice racer from the 70s or 80s with that money. Something like this would be $500.
View attachment 114608
That hurts my feelings

Ok I don't know about the cost of a Premis, but my guess would be the Viper bike would cost as much as this.
T2eC16JHJHgE9n0yEYr6BQOqZoJ+0Q60_57.jpg

I have a Schwinn Prelude I got for 50 bucks.
I remember used to going to the used bike shop and seeing Raleigh bikes and other cheap European bikes with cottered cranks for 50 to $40. Now because hipsters are buying old 10 speed bikes the bike shops can rack up the price to a $100 now. This was over a span of 7 years.

Latest posts

Back