The Sierra Klunker is sick!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet bike but they used presta rims totally eliminating the chance of adding kool valve cap covers. Send it back and try again fellas........

Well,I guess it's personal, but I would never klunk with cases of glass bottles on my rack. Because klunkers don't have racks. Cruisers do though. I guess as a marketing device, it is successful

Well,I guess it's personal, but I would never klunk with cases of glass bottles on my rack. Because klunkers don't have racks. Cruisers do though. I guess as a marketing device, it is successful
1597330420596.png

No doubt those riders were hardcore. But more like bikepacking than klunking, no? There was also a Rough Rider Fellowship in England who were hitting trails before the Marin gang, but removing all non performance parts from a bike and flinging it down a mountain (you know, old klunkers) was definitely something different.
cad16c9c42a56d787046220b811509a1.jpg

"Oh Cecil, I do so adore klunking"

Ditch the rack, drop the seat all the way down, and throw some ape hangers on it. Then you gotta bike.

It is pretty dope though. I ride the heck out of it, but the rack has to go.

Latest posts

Back