"The Shittar"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay iv'e been meaning to show you guys my science project from the 7th grade, its my toilet seat guitar named "Shittar". We were learning about sound and crap, me and a buddy made it. Stupid teacher only gave me a be im like 1 of the 6 out of 30 kids who did the project, mine was the coolest! haha here she is.

DSCF0494.jpg

Heres a close up of the bottom part

DSCF0496.jpg

Heres a pic of the back of it

DSCF0499.jpg

Hope u guys like it. 8) And oh yeah Ive played alot more tunes on that thing then u think, so has mom and dad :lol: -Ppppppppt- lol That toilet seat was on our toilet for about 10 years hahaha

Nice job bro. I heard something inetresting in a movie not too long ago. It doesn't apply to everyone, but sometimes it does unfortunately, so here it goes: Those who can do, those who can't teach. :mrgreen: An A was in order here big time.

I'm going out on a limb here, but my guess is they tagged ya because of the name...ha ha! :shock:

Very cool project.

Naw she didnt tag me cuz of the name, she tagged me cause i had the most detentions in that class, half the time i wasnt in there. My smart ash mouth got me in trouble. Lol what else is new, im just happy i turned my self around from like a 1.0 grade point average to a 3.9 Yeah baby haha. I hated that teacher.

Latest posts

Back