The Seminole (new pictures 7/30)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Seminole

Wow! This bike would make me stop my car if I rode past it. This is a vote getter for sure.

thank you fellas.

The mom-in-law and I went up to Westfield, MA last night and took some pictures in front of the old factory (now a Columbia factory). It had a razor fence around it, but we just walked in through an open gate onto the property and no one said anything. It was like a ghost town. Through the third floor windows, we could see tubular school furniture moving along an assembly line. What buildings are left are still pretty cool. Wish I had been there before they tore down the older sections and the museum. I was hoping to see the tall Pope Mfg. smokestack that is still visible on Google Earth images.

biketrail_the_pope_large.jpg

here's the Google image... I marked what they took down recently. Only the old buildings in the middle area and along the new white buildings are still standing. There are piles of old bricks still, we took a half dozen.

7656084606_2534325f58_b.jpg

I'll post the new pictures Monday.

Truly a Rat Bike if there ever was one!! I think you nailed it!! It even looks comfortable to ride!!! :mrgreen:

Awesome pics, Ian! :D Bike looks right at home 8) I finished my bike, just need to find a nice picture spot like you did :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back