The Roosevelt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before:

IMG_0136.jpg

Well here's how it sits now...It'll take some time, but I hope to get it looking spiffy.

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

Bars are perfect on that bike....How about a little bobbed fender on the front? About 8-10 inches, no braces. matching the back. ..Just an "opinion".

KOTA said:
Bars are perfect on that bike....How about a little bobbed fender on the front? About 8-10 inches, no braces. matching the back. ..Just an "opinion".

If you want to go the custom way, I would have to second this.

Honestly though, this bike is going to look spiffy no matter what. It's cool as it is now! :mrgreen: Love that huge tank. I'll be looking forward to any changes.

I'm currently in the hunt for a set of rims for this bad boy.
I'd like a set of red or chromies.
If I have to buy a Big Daddy to get a set, then so be it...Not that I would mind :mrgreen:
Everyone has there wheelsets priced way too high...The big Daddy has great value and extra parts for future builds :D
I wonder if the K-mart 20 miles up road has one?
I'd go check it out but we are being advised to stay inside due to the weather :shock:
Yeah...It's that bad out. I've seen 10 foot drifts :shock:

Just ordered a set of rims, ding dong bell, and a rear rack for it!
Threw a seat on it already and am excited to see how it'll look...

i like the rims and tires on the big dady. do you know if they have the beefy spokes like the cranbrook?

dash said:
i like the rims and tires on the big dady. do you know if they have the beefy spokes like the cranbrook?
Yes they do.
I order a set of Rims for $20.00 from a guy on here though.
I might order a big dady too though because I want red rims for this build :mrgreen:
Plus I need the parts for another build...

how do u like the handlebars i think i want to get a set also how wide r your bars thank you.your build project looks great sweet bike good job.

I like the look more so than the feel of riding with them. I have to get lower than I would like when steering. The look is great the comfort no so :lol:

Put the seat on and did some switching around...
Put the Fizik seat on "The Gilly" Taken off from the 1959 Columbia...
Then put the leather hairpin saddle on "The Roosevelt" and aded a chunky ding dong.

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

More later I guess :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back