The Red Baron

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Decided to build a red baron themed bike starting with a mid-50's german built tank bike. Plans include red powdercoated frame, widening the rear for 24x3 thick bricks, and a few other goodies to tie the theme in.
blueprintredbarontriplane_zps3ab1c060.jpg

para6y5y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Cool theme,.
Good luck.

Be carefull with the Iron crossses. I was informed that they represent rascism as much as the rebal flag does by an ignorant bus load of Alabama'ians. Needless to say do not catch a bus acrossed town in Alabama with anything that can be misconstrued as white pride. Sorry for the mini rant!

Cool bike and Iron crosses represent great birds/wings, flight, and was awarded to PILOTS, not racists!

I know it's gonna be cool Cody! Can't wait to see what you come up with. 8)

To clear up any confusion on the iron cross. It was used by the German army from 1871 to 1918. Way before the Nazi regime. Therefore not a racist symbol. Now, the swastika is a whole different story! The iron cross was later used around 1956.

Made a little progress in the past couple of days. Stripped down the frame and decided to paint it but didnt like it so I stripped it again.
But did pick up my hoops from a lbs $20 for the pair
20130519_205814_zps324de2f0.jpg

Come on buddy, I know you are up to something! :mrgreen: Updates?

Hope things work out for you. If you need anything from me, let me know.

Awesome! 67??? That's one of my favorite front ends on the 60's Chevy pickups. 8)

Latest posts

Back