• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Realm Beach Cruiser WANTED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adakus317

RRB Supporter
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Trying to find a very specific beach bike. The Realm Cruiser with springer fork. I' m trying to replace mine that got destroyed. Living in Michigan. Will pay well for a good one, plus shipping and a handling fee/tip. any help would be appreciated. I will be at Ann Arbor/Saline bike swap as well. Thanks so much.

So i have one in black. I was about to strip it to build out a 62 Schwinn with springer and rims. I am curious about the realm i wasn’t able to find much information on it. All that said, I don’t have an attachment to the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I am looking for the black model with the springer. I don't mind if it has wheel fenders or not. If a photo is possible I'd love that. Let me know what you'd need to get for it to be worth your while.

So i have one in black. I was about to strip it to build out a 62 Schwinn with springer and rims. I am curious about the realm i wasn’t able to find much information on it. All that said, I don’t have an attachment to the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one and I’m leaving Los angles- Indiana next week. Can deliver to mich if interested.
9CCC876E-52D8-49F0-B7FC-9A536BBC36EE.jpeg

Latest posts

Back