The Realm Beach Cruiser WANTED

Mar 29, 2021
Ypsilanti Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Trying to find a very specific beach bike. The Realm Cruiser with springer fork. I' m trying to replace mine that got destroyed. Living in Michigan. Will pay well for a good one, plus shipping and a handling fee/tip. any help would be appreciated. I will be at Ann Arbor/Saline bike swap as well. Thanks so much.

Jun 20, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have one in black. I was about to strip it to build out a 62 Schwinn with springer and rims. I am curious about the realm i wasn’t able to find much information on it. All that said, I don’t have an attachment to the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: adakus317
Mar 29, 2021
Ypsilanti Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am looking for the black model with the springer. I don't mind if it has wheel fenders or not. If a photo is possible I'd love that. Let me know what you'd need to get for it to be worth your while.

So i have one in black. I was about to strip it to build out a 62 Schwinn with springer and rims. I am curious about the realm i wasn’t able to find much information on it. All that said, I don’t have an attachment to the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 29, 2021
Ypsilanti Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am looking for the black model with the springer. I don't mind if it has wheel fenders or not. If a photo is possible I'd love that. Let me know what you'd need to get for it to be worth your while.
I don't know much about them either but the ride is just what I need at 50 years old lol.