The race to a million by 2022!

Jul 10, 2018
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy Birthday to the following members!
Screenshot_2020-12-23 Notable members.png

The member in change is busy with Knives Illustrated... something or other.

• Haha
Reactions: Verrt
Sep 26, 2012
Chicago, IL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Birthday to the following members!
View attachment 147330
The member in change is busy with Knives Illustrated... something or other.
Oh man, I'm getting worse at this.

I think I need to setup a calendar alert or automate the whole thing (do these posts support iframes? :39: ). If @hamppea forgets one week then it's clearly all over.

Last week I even forgot to include the total posts, so now had to add last week's recorded weekly new posts back on to the previous total from two weeks ago to figure out what this weeks new posts are.
If I got that simple arithmetic wrong now it means the weeklies will be incorrect from now until we reach a million.
I'm still not going to double check my math though...

Anyway..
796 posts this week, nice increase.
113.71 posts a day.

That might be close to our required weekly average to make a million posts by the end of next year. Or it may not be, I'm not going to go back to page one to check. Too tired.
Maybe next week if Hamppea reminds me.

Happy birthday to the guys Hamp said, you know who you are.

Reactions: hamppea
Sep 26, 2012
Chicago, IL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unless we made -100 posts this week, something's gone pear shaped somewhere with my tracking.
Too lazy to find where the error is.

Total posts this week

Check back next for weekly increase update.

Happy birthday to the following members
Screenshot_20201230-091531_Chrome.jpg

At some point between now and a million I'll copy it all into a spreadsheet and find the error... probably

Jun 19, 2016
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome back Cap! Next on the list, @Reallybigtim
Went missing due to "life" during the summer build off. Anyone heard anything? Reallygoodguy...
I'm here, Matti. Thanks for your concern. Currently dealing with some serious psychological issues. Not really building bikes anymore. I still have all of my stuff. Everything is for sale if anyone is interested. Make an awesome deal for someone if they want to take it all. Probably have 50 bikes. Some really rare stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: Verrt
Sep 26, 2012
Chicago, IL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gonna stop counting. For now at least.

Having a hard time mustering the motivation with the country falling apart.

And while this is just a silly and fun game, the obligation I gave myself to check in every Wednesday is now stressing me more than it ought to. I'll post in this thread again if I notice a nice milestone number.

Reactions: Captain Awesome

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS