"The Purple Pavement Pounder"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Rickster! Tough luck on the bum pedal. That color combo and white walls reminds me of an 80's lowrider! ;) Those forks are wicked, I dig.

Hey Rickster, I wanna see the metal seat on that thing. I think it would look better than the black imo.

No prob dude, im takin pics tonight. Im riding out again to the woodward cruise, then over to my g-pas. and home again. 20 Miles round trip ride. :D

Wow, I didnt know the crank would break like that. Looks good. Those forks are so cool.

Yeah aint that some shpoop tho cman? Thank you :) Yeah guys wait till you see the final piece to this project. its aweeesome. :D

Lord do i ever hate this bike. :x the piece in the crank that goes against the bearings like threaded to far in or somthing, now its stuck and i cant get it out of the SOB'ing bike! Im ready 2 say forget it and throw it away lol

Sounds like time for the grinder w/cut off blade to come out. :mrgreen: The crank is shot anyway

I used a hacksaw lol :D i fixed it with dereks help. Going out 2 woodward cruise tonight. :Dill get pics

DUDE IS IT RED? I swear 2 god i seen you! ahaaa :D im goin out again tonighttt u should :mrgreen: lol

It would be cool to meet with u on woodward and cruise with u.. Im prob gonna sit at 13 and a half on normandy at that shell station.

New pics huh. Took these out at woodward tonight behind some building.
PICT0195.jpg

I put the original sprocket back in it. Its bigger, therefore fast :)

PICT0197.jpg

PICT0198.jpg

and me the maverick mechanic, "The-Ricksterr"
PICT0199.jpg

Oh yeah guys, she held up good tonight :D

I rode from my house 2 Woodward and 12 mile, up to 15 mile back down Woodward to 9 mile took Woodward over 2 john r, and that home.. That made tonights ride about 30 miles! :D I also rode around earlier and to my buddy Derek's dads.

oh and the left rear axle nut was loose, i rode from 13 mile to 9 mile with one axle nut holding the rear wheel on, she held up DANG good tonight, i beat the piss out of it, skidding at every stop, riding as fast as i could.. she held up I'm so proud of myself aha.

Dang, that's quite a long ride, especially on a rat. ;) I rode 22 miles once last year on my road bike and I was tired. Way to go and the rat held tight too for ya. Nice work! That thing is totally a chick magnet, nice color choice bro!

Yeah dude, my hands are hurting so bad, i got like blisters on my fingers from the grips

It looks great dont it :lol: i like it now ;) Its F-A-S-T My friend was fallin behind on his 5-speed collegiate :D

Thanks alot hecht :D Yeah girls love the bike ;D everrryone looks at it. it looks old but so good

I think this bike is alllmost done. tomorrow, i wanna paint the underside and hardware of my seat white. :)

Latest posts

Back