The Perfect Orange Krate To Hold A Schwinn Orange Krate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here it is, a groovy 1969 VW Bus painted bright orange and white. Me and my friend dreamed up this bus about 18 years ago. He wanted a vintage VW Bus and I just got into collecting muscle bikes. We found this 1969 bus for sale locally and he bought it. He told me that he was planning on painting it orange and white. It was originally red and white. I just happened to be restoring a late 1969 Orange Krate at the same time. We then realized that it would be so cool to pull up at a car show in the 69 Bus with a 69 Krate inside. I finished the Krate and we got real close to finishing the Bus before kids and family got in the way. I ended up selling the Krate years ago and he just decided to sell the Bus. It would have been cool to see the two finished together. He even had custom white and orange upholstery made for the Bus. But like I said, life and kids got in the way. The bus is for sale on ebay now and here are some pictures.

411425251.jpg

411425250.jpg

411425249.jpg

411425248.jpg

My buddy is restoring an orange 1971 5 speed fastback. He has always wanted a VW Bus. I will pass this along. Do you know what your buddy is looking to get out of it?

My buddy is restoring an orange 1971 5 speed fastback. He has always wanted a VW Bus. I will pass this along. Do you know what your buddy is looking to get out of it?
It's on ebay right now. The starting bid is $8750 and the Buy It Now price is $12500.

Latest posts

Back