The Nut Shack (done!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there's always tomorrow.

I only have to work till noon tomorrow, If I get it sprayed tonight I can probably get going on it by then if I am super careful... First I gotta get it back tho..

Worst case it doesn't get cleared and I have to pull it back apart to clear it... :wondering:

Her mom just text'd me and said she's been working on it all day. :inlove:

For some reason I thought the deadline was Sunday.. After checking and realizing I had an extra day I cleared up my schedule for Monday, so I should still have plenty of time..

I am officially getting it back a noon tomorrow! :dance2:

In the mean time its seat night! I can't find or am outa 1/8" staples. so I will get the skins glued on tomorrow while the clear dries...

The rails were bent as all heck on the Stella, so I am doing the Viscount instead.. I have to find some thin foam to gloss over the Velo so the cracks don't show through..
KIMG1016.JPG
KIMG1019.JPG

Well,,,, so was I.. :21:

But, I had seen her doodles and gave her free reign on what it would look like as long as she liked it, so I didn't really know what to expect.
I think she did great for being only 16! I am happy as heck to support a budding artist. It's definitely unique! :grin:

But, I had seen her doodles and gave her free reign on what it would look like as long as she liked it, so I didn't really know what to expect.
I think she did great for being only 16! I am happy as heck to support a budding artist. It's definitely unique! :grin:

It's cool that you gave he free reign and encouraged her.
Cool one of paint job man!
Get R Done!

Props for supporting a young artist, I think she's got a good future ahead.

I can see why it took so long. Great art!

Latest posts

Back