The Nut Shack (done!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an OCC drift trike I am puting parts together for, but realize I will never finish it in time. :shake:

So I'm gonna do yet another strandie to go bar hopping on cause I feel like I still haven't found the perfect size for me after the last 2..

84' 17" Miyata with a 21" top tube. and some 86' Akisu forks that should be here by the weekend.

KIMG0758.JPG

Last edited:
one suggestion...
a laid back/bent seat post, turns anything into a cruiser, and you then have adjustment in two directions

Carl.

Keep on plugging until you find that right fit!

Im in, your other ones came out great. Black again? Would look great with the gold anno.

Im into the same stuff you are with bmx and the 26's, lookong forward to what you come up with

Im in, your other ones came out great. Black again? Would look great with the gold anno.

Im into the same stuff you are with bmx and the 26's, lookong forward to what you come up with

Ya, I was thinking of going OG rat with it, but it will probably end up black like all my other bikes.. :21:

Home alone tonight, so I figure I'll get all bent and do a little bit of eveything in the inventory. :crazy:
Might clean the wheels later if I'm still standin.
Making my favorite coonass chicken too since I'm the only one that loves it! I'm starting to realize I need another project for the next couple weeks while the frame and fork are getting thier art on..

KIMG0832.JPG

Last edited:
Man I can't wait to see the sharpie job, been wanting to do it myself... with a twist.

I got a peek at it this afternoon when i dropped off the forks. She was freaking out cause the marker's were getting primer dust on them and she thought it was the paint coming off.. :bigsmile:.

From seeing just the head tube that she's done, it's gonna be sweett!!

Those forks are sick!
Can't wait to see the sharpie paint job!

Beautiful!

That is SHARP!

Thanx guys, I am stoked!! The Miyata made tubing is so nice... I cant wait to take it off some sweet jumps!
When I said "your half done!" she replied, "no, like 20%". I can't wait to see it when she's finished. It will definitely be one of a kind! :inlove:

Latest posts

Back