The Mothership AKA '08 kiddie krate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mothership ready for blast off if not so very pretty just yet....she's finished for now but will get some surface finishing at a later stage......
3296464213_11207849da.jpg

3296463055_9e5d9e3a11.jpg

"Space Cowboys"
3302777485_2b9434c0b0.jpg

Mission Accomplished (more or less) and yes that is a handbag on my handlebars and no it's not mine...
3302780079_d534979ed5_b.jpg

Pity we don't live a bit closer,we don't have all the cool frame stock you guys have.
Have you guys ever heard of this monster Dutch creation,check it out....
It's called a Basman or Project 346
http://www.thecruisebrothers.de/bilder/Basman.jpg

Yeah that is a sweet bike... I wish we had them here... I want a Basman346...
But I'll tell you what. Some time I hope to accompany my mom on a labradoodle delivery trip to Holland, and when that happens, we'll have to meet up, and see if we can't learn a few things together...

Nice!...EVERYBODY looks happy!...........You're right, I think we should have a trailer build off..... Glad you're here.

BrigmasterA said:
Yeah that is a sweet bike... I wish we had them here... I want a Basman346...
But I'll tell you what. Some time I hope to accompany my mom on a labradoodle delivery trip to Holland, and when that happens, we'll have to meet up, and see if we can't learn a few things together...

Consider yourself welcome for dinner and a chinwag,hopefully I'll have saved enough for a Basman by then so you can take a spin.

Great to see the Mothership in action so quickly.
I would hate to be those kids who are not riding in the kiddie krate. you can almost feel the envy of little spidey and the ockery of the cowboy smile.

Awsome job!!!!!!!

Already lowered the roof and moved it forward to where it should be,fotos next weekend probably. Have any of you ever seen one of these things:
http://www.johnny-loco.com/com/inde...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=57
This is the cadillac of this type of bike for transporting the kids,costs a fortune,but over here in Holland a lot of families would have one of these things instead of a second car,taking the kids to school/daycare etc etc.
The Mothership is,I suppose,the ratty answer to this.

Latest posts

Back