The most dangerous motorized bicycle in the world?

What bike is more sketchy?

• Total voters
Feb 26, 2017
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Tough choice. There are so many impressive features on both bikes.
On the lawn mower-engine powered bike: 1) Looks like the rider must sit on the rear carrier with the chain whizzing by his right calf. 2) Will the gas tank will be under the rider's right triceps? 3) Is that the (hot) exhaust pipe at the rear, which would mean it's under the rider's butt? 4) But it's got mag wheels!
On the electric bike: 1) The steering tube extending above the stem is just the thing to cause an impressive variety of head and facial injuries 2) How did the Wright brothers build an experimental aircraft without duct tape? 3) Odd that the builder put much effort into piecing this together but the couldn't take 2 minutes to remove the chain. 4) Hanging the batteries in a box below the frame keeps the center of gravity low. You just have to look out for curbs (and heavy rain.)
I'm glad that American ingenuity isn't dead.

Reactions: Grant
Oct 28, 2018
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Tough choice. There are so many impressive features on both bikes.
On the lawn mower-engine powered bike: 1) Looks like the rider must sit on the rear carrier with the chain whizzing by his right calf. 2) Will the gas tank will be under the rider's right triceps? 3) Is that the (hot) exhaust pipe at the rear, which would mean it's under the rider's butt? 4) But it's got mag wheels!
On the electric bike: 1) The steering tube extending above the stem is just the thing to cause an impressive variety of head and facial injuries 2) How did the Wright brothers build an experimental aircraft without duct tape? 3) Odd that the builder put much effort into piecing this together but the couldn't take 2 minutes to remove the chain. 4) Hanging the batteries in a box below the frame keeps the center of gravity low. You just have to look out for curbs (and heavy rain.)
I'm glad that American ingenuity isn't dead.
Probably did not have a chain breaker!:headbang:

Reactions: SpikeFC
Jun 13, 2015
US occupied MA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think that chain might be part of some kind of antitheft idea. Seems redundant if one just looks at the bike itself. I blame TLC, "History Channel", and any other garbage TV stations with shows about hacks doing fake budget DIY and encouraging anyone to think they can build anything with little to no experience or actual knowledge required. Those are legit death traps and I feel sorry for whoever happens to run over the rider when something fails and they end up spilled into their path when it's too late to turn or stop.

Reactions: deorman and Grant
Oct 28, 2018
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that chain might be part of some kind of antitheft idea. Seems redundant if one just looks at the bike itself. I blame TLC, "History Channel", and any other garbage TV stations with shows about hacks doing fake budget DIY and encouraging anyone to think they can build anything with little to no experience or actual knowledge required. Those are legit death traps and I feel sorry for whoever happens to run over the rider when something fails and they end up spilled into their path when it's too late to turn or stop.
There are a lot of YouTube channels in India about making homemade electric bikes out of those "hOvErBoArDs" that were popular in 2017 and stuff like that. There was one video about a $500 fat bike with the cheapest electric conversion ever.

Apr 28, 2019
Warsaw PL
allejazda.waw.pl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erm... o_O

The rusty one looks like some crazy psychopatic welder's nightmare...
I don't know what to say about that electric one... I put better bikes from parts found in trash...

I guess both of them are just death traps, nothing more.

Aug 16, 2018
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's Miller Time Boy'z!!! Just needs a Bottle Cage with a JBL Blue-Tooth Speaker Rock'n some Sabbath"Sweet Leaf" through the Park.
.... :crazy::rockout:

I vote the RUST Trap.

Oct 28, 2018
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some chrome, swoopy bars would make the rusty one look like a cool rat bike. I vote the white one because it looks like it is more likely about to fall apart.

Aug 16, 2018
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that Bad boy hang'n-on a LEXUS?! Nothing like taking a first Date to Ritz ehh..

*Hey Babe, after dinner I'll take you for a ride on my HOG/Bike*

Dec 27, 2017
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been trying to find the picture but I can't. I swear I remember seeing one that had been powered by a chainsaw but the whole chainsaw was still there and right behind the seat.

Oct 28, 2018
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to find the picture but I can't. I swear I remember seeing one that had been powered by a chainsaw but the whole chainsaw was still there and right behind the seat.
Serves the same purpose as the F. Moser hour record bike (The red and white one).

Oct 28, 2018
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen this guy on a motorized bike that was a 26 inch Walmart full suspension MTB with an OCC fork that had a 12 inch wheel on it, a 20 inch BMX rear wheel, a banana seat, ape hangers, and an engine that was somewhere between the size of a chainsaw engine and a lawnmower engine, that was strapped to the top tube because the rear suspension was filling up the whole front triangle. The engine was sticking out of the top of the frame completely.

The bike had a similar design to the silver one in this picture.
fcbc14.jpg