The Krusty Kruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice. My brother works at metal shop and I pawned it off to him. The top half of the goose neck broke off. He soaked it in something and said it had to sit. I'll post picks when he gives it back. What a mess.

Isn't rust grand?

I found all of the finishing pieces I needed. i now have everything. I need to paint polish and assemble. Any suggestions on the chainguard?

Good looking frame, its similar to my "Beer Bike", I like it, and you got a tank, springer, and a 2 speed, COOL. AND you got a brother that works in a metal shop so if he can't get that broken stem out, tell him to just chop it off below the broken stem leaving enough tube to sleve it a bit and weld a new piece on it ( be sure the sleve allows room for the new stem) and spin some new threads, isn't that what brothers who work in metal shops are good for, wish I had one.
Oh yea, as far as the chain guard goes, rat bikes don't need no chain guard, a little grease on the pant leg shows your a rat bike rider, and thats a good thing. my2cents.
Looking forward to seeing Krusty Kruiser done.
Dangerous Dan

Thanks for the 2 cents Dan. I've been debating the chainguard. I'll post pics with and without it to see which one works. My brother got the broken stem out so now I can start assembling.

Johnny B. Nutty

Well I finally got all of the pieces to finish my bike, but never a day off to work on it. I'm pushing the envelope, but I think I'll make it.
DSCN0173.jpg

I'm recovering the seat tonight.
DSCN0174.jpg

I got the chain plate I wanted, It needs to be cleaned.
DSCN0177.jpg

My brother finally gave me my forks back.
DSCN0178.jpg

I got the frame primered and found a head badge.

Latest posts

Back