The Kraken

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave the frame and fork a quick wet sand with some green Scotch Bright, then wiped it down with some lacquer thinner.
On to the etching primer:

IMG_0334 by LowpowerD, on Flickr
IMG_0335 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

pick said:
Where have you been hiding that 40? I have a 39 & have been lookin for a tank forever! Every time I find one, it's either too expensive or someone beats me to it! Can't wait to see what you do with it so I can steal some of your ideas. I also see you have a spaceliner frame/rack hiding in the background (another one of my favorite frames)! You got some cool stuff down there! 8) :mrgreen:

Yeah, I hear ya. I missed out on two tanks that were for sale here recently. And you didn't even mention chain guards. I need three of them now!
If I can get my ducks in a row the Spaceliner will be for sale/trade one of these days.

Welcome back from the dead!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

WHAT TIME IS IT?????????

TIME TO

GITCHAZZ BUILDIN!!!!!!!!

flavor-flav-cc08.jpg

LowpowerD said:
If Flava Flav had on a bunny suit, that would be the perfect post!

You mean something like this?

Alice-White-Rabbit_l.jpg

Great paint, it even matches Flava Flav!!

LowpowerD said:
Dang Kingfish, you crack me up.

The paint is burgundy flavored Rust-oleum.

I just got done chasing the threads on the steerer tube.

IMG_0348 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Dang, that tool looks familiar! I spent a long time with that baby. :lol:

Thanks for looking. It's kind hard to see what's going on in the pics with all the background clutter. I very close to being done, so I should make it for the ride.

<< >> There's odd noises going on in his work area, I'm afraid to go down there to see if everything is alright. I also hear odd water bubbly noises. Something seriously is alive..

LittleBlueTrike said:
<< >> There's odd noises going on in his work area, I'm afraid to go down there to see if everything is alright. I also hear odd water bubbly noises. Something seriously is alive..

Probably just his beer fridge in the basement making noises. I'm sure he will be alright! :lol: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back