The King 'Cuda

Sep 25, 2010
WI
Awesome

Reactions: OneHorsePower
Sep 19, 2012
Southern Ohio
That is a beautiful job as always! Love the paint and attention to detail, the RWL tires really set it off!:41:

Reactions: CRASH and KJV
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Crash, you emulated that original design into a big boy muscle bike to the "T" ! White highlights in lettering, saddle, cable housing on that perfect period green; and all that chrome....:41:

And I love that last pic...the gleaming off the chrome, great shot of the stance. Well done!

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
I was about to ask why this was not in class 1 until I realized that it's not an original restoration! I had forgotten that you were building an up-sized version of this bike. Wow, great job on recreating the original look on a larger frame, it totally fooled me!!!

Reactions: Chad T and CRASH
Mar 9, 2011
Love it! That color is perfect and the tires are awesome! :D

Reactions: CRASH
Jun 11, 2012
Visalia, CA
I was about to ask why this was not in class 1 until I realized that it's not an original restoration! I had forgotten that you were building an up-sized version of this bike. Wow, great job on recreating the original look on a larger frame, it totally fooled me!!!
Thanks! That is the goal of every bike I do like this... this is my 3rd. But I really think this one came out the best. I overshot the size of the lettering a bit, but it was all just a gut shot based off the picture. And I've got the seat a little high... I overshot the length needed for the sissy, I should have added 4" instead of 8". But, you don't know these things until it's built.