The K-RAT, 1969 ZZR Karat - FINISHED

Discussion in 'CLASS 2 - WINTER BUILD JOURNALS 2019' started by SpikeFC, Oct 1, 2019.

1. SpikeFC

SpikeFC

That's why I arranged them in lines 1-2-3-4, 5-6-1-2, 3-4-5-6, 1-2-3-4. Also I tried to match the numbers like 2, 3 & 6 to not be in the same position on each of the combinations :21: This happens when you have too much free time at work.

RustyGold and HuffnPuff like this.
  2. SpikeFC

SpikeFC

So after a lot, I mean A LOT of days of cutting, sewing, trimming & glueing - the seat is done!
    [​IMG]
    Not the best looking seat on the planet, but better then it was. Also it's made from leather cut-outs since the price for a piece of leather to fit a saddle is 3x the price of 1kg of cut-outs.

After moving the crate more to the back, so I would not hit it with my boot's heel I can call the bike done! Good, more time for finishing the other one. :21:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Now I need to find another cool spot for the photo session, and I already have something on my mind...:39:

3. SpikeFC

SpikeFC

What are the odds, that two bicycles, from the same producer, in the same paint and with almost matching production dates (1969 & 1968), meet in a shop, almost 40 years after they left their factory? :cool2:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think I rolled a 20 on a d20 against my luck :21: