The Indian (second times a charm)-update,6-14

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everybody knows this bike. I didnt like how I did it the first time. All the fabrication made adjusting the parts on the bike and riding the bike impossible. Well I stripped it of most of its parts and am starting over......so lets see what I can do.
000_0033.jpg

pic of the bike, before I stripped it of all my hand fabricated junk :D
100_0098.jpg

Now!!! its stripped and time for more hand fabricated junk :lol: The fenders, chaingaurd, sprocket, brake, and truss rods are all gone!! I added a new sprocket, a 1910's barrel tank im fabricating, and a 1920's style leefspring springer with 5 home-made leefs (hootchie springer) ( though, Im replacicing the homemade leef with a jeep leefspring.....hopefully)

Re: The Indian (second times a charm)

Sorry It took so long to get updated pics. Ive been working alot lately. I switched out forks wich made the springer more stable and I also bought new Tioga City Slicker tires since my last post. Other than that nothing has really changed.
100_0103.jpg

side pic
100_0108.jpg

pic of the complete fork set up
100_0106.jpg

the clamps to the fork along with spacer
100_0107.jpg

pic of home-made leaf spring with 5 leafs and hind joints
100_0104.jpg

cantilever
100_0109.jpg

front

**Sorry about the pics being so big, photo bucket keeps on kicking me of the enternet when I try to resize them :x **

Latest posts

Back