The Hawkliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am about 90% sure I'll be using the Airflow prototype handlebars but I also had a set of medium height ape hangers powder coated as well. I'll decide when the rest of the bike is together and I can judge the look of both sets.
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

I combined just a few things this evening before it got dark. I'll post some more images of what I got assembled this evening when it's light out tomorrow. I'm completely happy with how everything is going together although I do have a problem approaching with the tank. It doesn't fit in there just right so I'll need to do some alterations to some parts. More on that later.

Thanks for looking and sorry I've been ignoring the build threads. I'll get caught up as I'm excited to see where everyone else is with their builds!
18.jpg
19.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg

Very sleek :cool2:

Man, that is one sexy bike! Can't wait to see the airflow bars on there.

The wheels are thumb-tightened and on here temporarily for a "mock up" but it's coming along well. I even found the control panel and front bezel for the tank this week and I'm just waiting for them to arrive via the mail. I couldn't be happier with the look so far.
1.jpg
DSC_3665.jpg
DSC_3668.jpg
DSC_3671.jpg
DSC_3676.jpg

Man this is one sleek and slick looking ride!!!

Yes, those Thickslicks add to the totally smooth swooping lines of this black beauty! Your combination of matte and shiny is spot on!:thumbsup:

THIS IS SWEEEET!! THEY'RE GONNA BE CALLING YOU MICHAEL KNIGHT RIDING THAT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Slick black Murder liner . Man. The slicks looks great on there the white really pops .
I've bought some battery LED lights on Ebay there great little lights and cheep . They fit the rack perfectly.
d7770850afd2bf07826b7b2269bde6f7.jpg
9b166d4be0276dcae4cbe53a13eb7cf9.jpg

The band can be removed and then just screw it in place .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me that you are almost finished with this sick ride!!!!
11 days
Don't forget to post it in the Finished Bike section!!
Come out of hiding!

Latest posts

Back