The Grocery Getter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife laughs when I have ideas like this build out loud..I have been thinking of grocery cart ideas for my trike build...
Keep up the good work. Looks awesome so far [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk

IMG_1927.JPG

If you put lids on the baskets, it could also be a dual purpose bike......A grocery getter AND an animal (small) control bike. I can see it now. Groceries in the right basket, a couple of raccoons, squirrels, maybe a few chihuahuas in the left.

If you put lids on the baskets, it could also be a dual purpose bike......A grocery getter AND an animal (small) control bike. I can see it now. Groceries in the right basket, a couple of raccoons, squirrels, maybe a few chihuahuas in the left.

Perfect for the urban pest control dude... Just opened up a whole new marketing strategy for me!
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, if you had a mind to. You could back it into the lake for a bait trap. Or in the South, crawfish.

Also, if you had a mind to. You could back it into the lake for a bait trap. Or in the South, crawfish.
Well now you're just getting ridiculous...:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Actually it's a better idea than mine!

Nothing goes better with silver,than PINK

Except:
From the crown down to about 1/3...red. The second 1/3 white. Final 1/3 red...And then a red maple leaf on the white, both sides...You guys have it made. It's a lot easier to do a Canadian flag design pattern, than an American flag.

Last edited:
Nothing goes better with silver,than PINK

Except:
From the crown down to about 1/3...red. The second 1/3 white. Final 1/3 red...And then a red maple leaf on the white, both sides...You guys have it made. It's a lot easier to do a Canadian flag design pattern, than an American flag.

Sold!! That does sound cool.
Too bad I'm not Italian. That would be even easier, lol

Of course I end up in the crunch because I decide to go on vacation with one week before the deadline... backatter... midnight Sunday right?
;)
a1741c5eab424614e66cb71a4c6e7a83.jpg
969db2c9e831d0737e123d3b4dbea868.jpg

Headset greased up, forks somewhat painted and installed.
Hope to be able to follow @KOTA 's suggestion and make them resemble the Canadian flag, if I have the time.

Latest posts

Back