The Graverobber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The handlebars + light look like the girl in your avatar.:21:
Great stance on the bike,has a nice flow about it,and I love the switch box...

Love the stance of the bike and the patina gives a vision of an old Harley or Indian that just got pulled out of the garage and hasn't seen the light of day in 30 years:cool2::thumbsup:!!

The handlebars + light look like the girl in your avatar.:21:
Great stance on the bike,has a nice flow about it,and I love the switch box...
Haha! I didn't even notice that! Lol

Thanks! The box was perfect...it was tucked away in a corner in a local antique shop (the wall in the pictures). It was one of those lucky, amazing, can't-believe-I-even-saw-it finds. The patina was perfect and the graphics were outstanding. I love that piece :)

Love the stance of the bike and the patina gives a vision of an old Harley or Indian that just got pulled out of the garage and hasn't seen the light of day in 30 years:cool2::thumbsup:!!
Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted it too look like! Guess I nailed it! Lol

It's all about stance...it can be the best bike in the world, but if the stance is wrong, people won't look twice at it.

Thanks again!

Some great lines on this build. Somehow I missed your build thread, I'm gonna look it up!

Good luck, Rg

That's what makes this build even cooler. He pulled it off in 10 days or something here at the end.

Awesome build. You nailed the stance.
Congrats!

That's what makes this build even cooler. He pulled it off in 10 days or something here at the end.

Awesome build. You nailed the stance.
Congrats!
I really appreciate it!
I usually go fast on a build (I tend to obsess about them), but not like this. There's usually not a deadline...this was fun, but I'm going to plan better next time. Things get frustrating when you're under the gun like that

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back