The Goose is cooked...........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First off congratulations to everyone on RRB's, I am very happy that I stumbled upon this website!! It's really helped me out more than anyone on here will ever know!! There is a crazy amount of talent on here from young to "old", from fabricators, welders, painters and just a terrific bond of individuals in this scene! It's going to be very hard to narrow down my votes so I vote for everyone on here! Don't worry, I will narrow it down! :lol:

Well I think mine is done for this phase of it's life, I think it went from a rust bucket to well..............a little better! :wink: I had no idea where I was wanting to take it, I thought it was going to be super low and fairly "Ratty", but in the end it's not so low, and only somewhat "Ratty".

It's a ten footer for sure, by the time I managed to assemble it I had more scratches and nicks on it than it had to begin with! Ok that's not entirely true, but nevertheless! As I was starting to get into it I was seeing things like lights, and lowered fenders, and a speedo...etc etc etc.

My imagination and technical know how would be my biggest opponent, but all and all.........it's not so bad, so take a look!

First though, I have to thank my better half for putting up with my involvement in this bike! From cursing, throwing wrenches, and cursing...........did I mention cursing!? :oops: She kept at me to keep at it! Thanks for that lovebug!

Where it started.......
_MG_3870.jpg

And basically where it ended up........with a bunch of pics of me acting silly, taken by my "relationship manager" ie: Jill! Thank you sweety! :mrgreen:

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

_MG_4335.jpg

_MG_4318.jpg

_MG_4322.jpg

And last but not least.............what's really all about! Just having fun!

_MG_4425.jpg

Cheers once again!!!

P.S...................I am already starting to really plan my next one!! :mrgreen:

This is one sick ride! 8)

COOL ride, NICE transformation! You look like a 12 yr old with a beard, having FUN!...That's, what it's all about!

A good looking bike that is obviously very rideable. Great job. Have fun !

Nice ride! Love the "fun" pics and I'm with ya, already planning my next one and I still have today's deadline to hit!

Great work on tidying up that old bird. I really like the colour white just now so I love the look of this.

best of luck to you

Latest posts

Back