The General Lee

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome build, your son seems to love it .....very cool
That is a great video, thanks for sharing, and your boy is having the time of his life.
What a cool project. I'd love to have this bike when I was a kid and even now. Great job!
:rockout: Love this bike! :113:
very nice.

Thank you all so much for the kind words. He's super happy with this bike and is still having a ball with it.

Nice build. Lucky kid. Did you teach him to jump that crick, yet?

I tried to get him to go full speed through the biggest puddle we could find but he took a pass on that..:p

You're already a winner by the grin on your son's face! This is an excellent build!

Thank you! This was my first time watching one of your builds and it's fantastic.

It was so much fun to just have a bike on here to play along and chitty chat and check out the builds. Helped me a lot to get my own bike finished.

Added a couple pics from today for final pics at the top. Hard to beat the pic of him on his first test ride though. I'll let whoever does all that decide.

He took a lot of the pics too. He's a better photographer than me and he even went to photography camp this summer.

final12_zpsdqnitllr.jpg~original

final11_zps8xfdyzqt.jpg~original

final10_zpszeqcqdsk.jpg~original

Last edited:
This build has teh best back story of BOTEN.
That smile on his face and jump video are classic.
Top notch quality on the build too.
CONGRATS to you and your son!
BRAVO!!

Latest posts

Back