THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another over the top killer build,as usual! :mrgreen: juicy details,long low stance and lots of attitude! :D like to see a pic next to the ratty truck! awesome job! :D

thanks guys for the comments let me answer questions now

fireproof no i did not get someone to do the pics this year it is all me. i wanted loren at the shop to help me but an emergency at my house prevented it so i had to wing it. i think they look ok.

tnt1 my 62 ranchero currently has a 200 out of a 68 mustang with a big valve head, and floor shift mustang 3 spd trans. this is soon to all be replaced by a 351w and a c4

sensor i know i just did not have time and i had an issue at my house that requiered me to wrap everything up a few days early so thats where she ended up and i am happy with the bike.

and again yes this bike is very rideable although it does have one thing that i really like. you have to respect this bike or it will bite you. my boss saw it and was all over it. he jumped on and well one of those spikes met his knee. it is offical this bike is a keeper she has taken her first blood. she has been real good to me so far only giving me a few love taps when i am not paying attention when turnning.

wow thank you lol but i dont know it seems the english bikes might just take it this year we will see. sirloin of beef is a sweet bike and there are others such as mr kram's creation. and we still have time lots of time this is gonna get real interesting

I think you'll have lean mixture trouble with those carbs, you need a pair of bigger four barrel Holley 850 cfm ones or maybe a Pontiac six-pack setup... :D

it is funny you mention that i had a pair of much larger 40mm kadron carbs and a single 650 i could have used but i felt that the solex carbs fit the scale of the whole bike better. and yes since finishing the setup i have had to do some tunning as some of you who went to mass might have seen. that must have been funny to hot rodders seeing a guy tuning his carb bells on a bicycle for proper ring :mrgreen:

Wow ok i have seen this bike first hand and it is amazing you can sit there and stare at for awhile with a couple of beers and enjoy everything Adam has done to this bike his ideas are wild and his pinstripping is good and we all know we would love to have some pinstripping on our bikes and cars but it takes skill and time good job Adam on this one :D :D :D :D N*H*F*F*

Man Adam... That thing is sic...

Nice job. Looks like I might be sending you a trophy! Its gonna be a showdown for sure

This thing is very cool. A very menacing and dangerous looking bicycle. Great striping, as usual. The bells are neat. Have you banged your shin on the license plate holder yet? I have the same style on my Harley and I've done it more times than I want to admit. I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as the English bikes with this baby. Great job.

Seen this bike in person! Great creativity!!!! Very kool and functional bike! Great job!

ej599 nope i have not hit the plate yet i guess it is one of those "since i welded it there i know where it is" deals. the only thing i have hit on the bike have been a few times turning and having my knee in the wrong place at the wrong time with the spikes at the ends of the grips. but it has just been a kiss at least so far. and i have about 15 miles on the bike with the whole setup done and it is suprisingly comfortable. and the look of having your arm wraped around those dual stacks is sweet making you constantly make engine noises when riding. monstermetal i am flatered and honored by your comments i take your opinion very seriously as when it comes down to it i ain't got nothin on what you build i see your motorcycles and i am envious of you. Delinquents thanks a lot i had fun at mass hope u did too and hope the welds on that trophy held lol.

Striping a small diameter tube is quite the challenge, and you did it with style. I don't usually like add-ons and accessories, but those bells are way too tech not to love.
I agree there are a ton of great choices, but you are surely a front runner with this one.

Latest posts

Back