The Fix Now with riding video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching this vid tells me,that this bike handles perfect. The way you make these U-turns,it's so easy. Congrats on this,Uncle Stretch.
(Ok,I can do a U-turn as well,but in my case the street needs to be twice as wide.) :mrgreen:

Thanks Wimpy. My goal is to build a good riding bike and have it look pretty good too.
I haven't ridden this one much , but it does ride nice. The forks don't have much rake in them.
Probably could have gotten a little more for looks. I have checked before and I eyeball the degree
and they are all real close to the same.

I appreciate it GSC. Yeah the last one I built the pedal scrapes when you pedal around a corner.
I didn't want that to happen again. I left the forks a little long to make the bottom bar straight.
I figured I could cut a little more off if I wanted to . It sits good when your riding. No problem
with putting your feet down. :wink:

Ok Unc.... just give me your address so I can come pick it up. I can be there in about an hour to get it :)

That is absolutely uber-cool

Thanks PWAV its a cool bike and these bars are comfortable since I moved the seat
a little forward. They are chrome too.

redrkt said:
Ok Unc.... just give me your address so I can come pick it up. I can be there in about an hour to get it :)

They really aren't that hard to build. I'm not a welder or a bicycle designer. Buy some tubing and weld one up. :wink:
Its lots cheaper. There is about $30 worth of tubing in one.

Uncle Stretch said:
Thanks PWAV its a cool bike and these bars are comfortable since I moved the seat
a little forward. They are chrome too.

redrkt said:

They really aren't that hard to build. I'm not a welder or a bicycle designer. Buy some tubing and weld one up. :wink:
Its lots cheaper. There is about $30 worth of tubing in one.

Oh I know, I am working on finishing up the Frankentrike so I can ride it on a regular basis, and for the car show this fall

The first question would be why would you want to meet me. :shock:
The last time a couple guys came by I got goofy and gave away a good Schwinn springer
and a new fender light. :oops: :oops: :oops:

OOOOHHHH that sounds like fun. I wouldn't loose precious bike parts and I like westerns.
Especially that one. Was a classic. Would be a heck of a trip from CT to Texas for twinkies. :roll:

I like rawhide too. I watch them every day. I watch Have Gun Will Travel , but for
some reason it seemed more believable when I was young. He was kinda old and wrinkled.

Latest posts

Back