The end is near...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10-10-10 is here!!! The world is going to end!

I hope you all have a large supply of canned goods in the basement. :lol:

Remember 6-6-06? People thought the world was coming to an end then. What's silly about that is it happens every 100 years. The world didn't end last time. :roll:

hey mesa

11/11/11 is my birthday!! my luck that will be the end lol

hope not though because they are saying that 2013 we will have a comet come
within the distance the moon is to us!!

so maybe over the years the calender has changed enough that all that has been said will happen then? :|

my brother also! he was born 7 years after me really close to the same time :shock:

mom let me name him since he came on my birthday..
in retrospect i should have been a little more creative in that process :mrgreen:

Yeah they said this about the Y2K, 6/6/06, 10/10/10, They'll come up with a new number..... :roll:
They also said we'd have cars that fly by now. :lol:

mikesbikes36 said:
ucwt ,,,,what did u name him ,,,SUE ? LOL

naw i was nice Timothy James but yeah that among others like

lauren, shannon, kim, eggburt etc. :lol:

rife with bikes said:
I was one of those idiots that filled my bathtubs w/water on Y2K . Just to let it all out lol. :roll:

Yeah my girlfriend at the time was scared of the whole Y2K thing so I got roped into staying with her....not that it was a bad thing, But at midnight I threw the main breaker in the house and watched everything go black, then turned it back on a few minutes later after I stopped laughing...... :lol:
After that I was kinda in the doghouse for a week.... :roll:

I have had my fill of "Dooms Day" stuff! I looked at my drivers licence and seen it exspires 10 25 2012 and joked that I souldn't have to get another since the world's gonna end a month later!

bigredddaddy said:
I have had my fill of "Dooms Day" stuff! I looked at my drivers licence and seen it exspires 10 25 2012 and joked that I souldn't have to get another since the world's gonna end a month later!

i gotta do mine next month! so it will be good till the rapture :lol: :wink:

My son, lives in another town with his mother (he is 19 though..) was all freaked out..something rolling around facebook got him all spooked..I on the other hand went to the coolest carshow..local show, Pete Paulsens Hot Rod Reunion..was totally awesome..beautiful, beautiful cars..and even got to meet Candy Clark, aka Debbie from American Graffiti..so if that was "the end" it was pretty cool !!

old school 64 said:
..and even got to meet Candy Clark, aka Debbie from American Graffiti..so if that was "the end" it was pretty cool !!

SWEET :mrgreen:

ok mesa i did a little checking '

so not only will it be 11/11/11 but it will be a full moon rising on that day :shock:

Upper Class White Trash said:
ok mesa i did a little checking '

so not only will it be 11/11/11 but it will be a full moon rising on that day :shock:

I was actually conceived on Halloween night under a full moon.....lol.

Latest posts

Back