The Elgin Bruin! ***Fender Update June 16th***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the recycled fender idea that looks nice!!

Troy

Danimal said:
tanksalot said:
What did you use for the fender spacer ??

Aaaahh yes, the fender spacer. That is a Yeshoney original idea. It is a caliper brake spacer.

I was cleaning the garage today & it clicked like a light bulb :idea: .. When I picked a brake spacer off of the floor..
Thanks for the answer .. :D

That was some fancy hammering you did to turn that mangled metal back into a fender. Especially with the ribbed lines that it has.
BRAVO!!!

kingfish254 said:
That was some fancy hammering you did to turn that mangled metal back into a fender. Especially with the ribbed lines that it has.
BRAVO!!!

Thanks man. I did do a fair bit of hammering but I cut off the real bad parts. They are much shorter than original now.

Are you going to join us at the finish line?

Well here is the situation. I am currently away on vacation with the family and apparently missed the deadline. And it sucks because the bike is finished! The weather has been terrible this summer and I never had a chance to take final pics.

So to reiterate, the bike is done and has been for weeks. But no photos and I can't even take one today and beg for a late entry. Boooooooo.

Latest posts

Back