The Difference Engine...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Builds like this really make me appreciate diamond frames. Awesome work!

The more I look at it the more I think it needs a different fork. It's gotta have a Monark. I'm not happy with the copper truss rods either, or the headlight mount. Battery pack has got to go and I still want to put a aerodisk on the back too. More to come....

Carl.

The more I look at it the more I think it needs a different fork. It's gotta have a Monark. I'm not happy with the copper truss rods either, or the headlight mount. Battery pack has got to go and I still want to put a aerodisk on the back too. More to come....

Carl.
Looking forward to version 2.0!

Luke.

Stripped the light and the truss rods off, took it for a shake down run today.
About 5 miles to return a DVD... midday traffic, got some stares. The thing is flawless in function, of course it was a perfectly fine bike before I tweaked it. The skinny 27" wheels are a little iffy in all the sidewalk and gutter debris left behind from the scummy melting snow. But when I could get it in the street I was diggin' it... 48:18 is a good workout if you wanna crank it, but it cruises fine too.

Carl.

Stripped the light and the truss rods off, took it for a shake down run today.
About 5 miles to return a DVD... midday traffic, got some stares. The thing is flawless in function, of course it was a perfectly fine bike before I tweaked it. The skinny 27" wheels are a little iffy in all the sidewalk and gutter debris left behind from the scummy melting snow. But when I could get it in the street I was diggin' it... 48:18 is a good workout if you wanna crank it, but it cruises fine too.

Carl.

Yeah we need a good hard rain to clean off all the streets.
I really dig the bike you built. And what a great transformation:)
Great work!

Thanks! Means a lot coming from you.
I gotta catch up with the TailDraggers this summer.

Carl.

Been riding this bike a lot. Put a comfy seat on it. You can see my BONINE bike in the backround, lol.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back