THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL - **NOW ROLLABLE** 8/30

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL

lolololololollolololololololoolololololoololololololoolololloolololololololololololololololololololololololol
heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
thats too funny

Outlaw :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote="37fleetwood
AWelshPig.jpg

scott 8)[/quote]

Is that pig DEAD? :shock: ........I don't have anything against DEAD pigs.........I...just don't take pictures of em! :lol: :lol:

KOTA said:
[quote="37fleetwood
AWelshPig.jpg

scott 8)

Is that pig DEAD? :shock: ........I don't have anything against DEAD pigs.........I...just don't take pictures of em! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Dead pig. Mmmm...!
bacon.jpg

you guys are too cynical it is obvious that the poor little pig is just tired out with the stress and all of the build :mrgreen:
see he's fine. notice the great patina!
04.gif

Pig.jpg

Scott 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: honestly, thats not too far of from what a "Bobbachops" is :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you ever saw a real live bobbachops, you would be very scared. they often look like this :shock:

the pigs sure are alot cuter though, cute and delicious... mmmmm

chimichanga said:
come on show more pics! :D

:lol: gotta drag it out like it took me a while :wink:

still not sure about what bars will make it on and havent got the mounts done for the lights yet either, but more pics are on the way after work.

100_3033.jpg

wheels guard and fork got black too, chainguard and wheels arent done though.

Git'er DONE!

gonna try to clear the forks tomorrow night to see how the decals work out, never cleared over waterslides before so i fgure the forks would be the best place to start since their kinda flat where the darts go :roll: im havin a blast either way though :D ... more to come and wish me luck !!

clearing over them shouldnt be a problem as long as you do thin tack coats(with time to flash) before you start laying it on heavy(you go full wet coats right off and youll have problems)...

sensor said:
clearing over them shouldnt be a problem as long as you do thin tack coats(with time to flash) before you start laying it on heavy(you go full wet coats right off and youll have problems)...

thanks for the advice sensor, thats the plan, i usually get caught up in trying to make sure everything lays down smooth, and its really easy for me to get carried away on round tubing :lol: just gotta make the time to do it right is all, and time is tickin .... (see ya at the finish :wink: )

Latest posts

Back