The Black Monark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03152015_089sm.jpg

Cool Alexander bike...very different and functional looking frame with all the right stuff, very different from your others. Still my favorite is your trusty rusty. ...it inspires me to build another bike I have no room for. Rust never sleeps..(unless linseed oiled!)

Cool Alexander bike...very different and functional looking frame with all the right stuff, very different from your others. Still my favorite is your trusty rusty. ...it inspires me to build another bike I have no room for. Rust never sleeps..(unless linseed oiled!)

Yeah, the Rocket bikes are really cool and interesting. There aren't many of them, and no 2 are the same. It was nice to have all the high-$ goodies on the bike for a while, but I like the way it looks better stripped down.
For being so weathered Leave it Be (the bicycle formerly known as Trusty Rusty) is an amazingly smooth rider and remains at the bottom of the "can go" list. ;)

I really enjoy your bikes BM! Another sweet bike with great lines and (of course) sporting one of your stellar seats. Beautiful! I need another Rat rider....

BM..I have been looking for forever for those black grips in the last photo. I am missing one on my all-original 30's Gamble Stores Eagle. Are they repro's? If so, where did you find them? skpc

Latest posts

Back