THΣ NATI∇Σ AMΣRICAN (DONE/FINISHED SECTION)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, It's build off time again!
I haven't collected many parts this year for the build, but I do have a pretty nice Higgins tanker Dad bought off the Cherokee Native American reservation! He ran across a older Cherokee man selling two old bicycles so he stops. One a Sonic Flyer and the other being this J.C. Higgins. After a few minutes of talking he ends up buying this and bring it home to me. Since this bike arrived at the bicycle shop in Cherokee 60 years ago it has not left the reservation.

Recently I launched an online bicycle business by the name of American Vintage Bicycle Supply. We focus on getting barn fresh bicycles out on the market as soon as they are found.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Hopefully if everything goes as planned, This bike will become mobile advertisement for the business!

Re: THΣ ΠATI∇Σ AMΣRICAΠ

Cool story and bike.
Good luck buddy!

Sporting this Van's graphic "T" to get in the build off mood!

u3yby2yv.jpg

Woah now! That is how the bike currently sits! I haven't started building yet!

The set of Nos Allstate tires that are sitting in the garage may have a good chance of finding their way onto this build!

cool story, will be keeping track of this one

My girlfriend picked up this hilarious drawing on the west coast. It's by an American Indian man, looks like an old Luxury Liner but he portrayed it as the "Iron Pony". Next time I am at her place I will take a pic of it to post.

Higgins tanker to become rolling advertising you say, reserve me a spot please :)

Rockit! said:
My girlfriend picked up this hilarious drawing on the west coast. It's by an American Indian man, looks like an old Luxury Liner but he portrayed it as the "Iron Pony". Next time I am at her place I will take a pic of it to post.

That sounds awesome! I look forward to seeing that!

Since the great Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma pays for my college, I feel obligated to follow this thread. Haha, great starting point!

That vans shirt looks a little like what i have planned for a possible fender light.

kingfish254 said:
That vans shirt looks a little like what i have planned for a possible fender light.

That means we can have a fender light sub build off because I'm trying to do the same thing.

I was thinking open mouth skull with a light inside and a head dress to go on top?

Latest posts

Back