TEAR'N ASPHAULT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bryanellis said:
Im not exactly sure what Im lookin at in your work in progress pics but "datapurdydawg!"
I really like your motor bike. Is that street leagal? I see guys ridin those around the streets here in LA.

from what ive seen looking into it , laws are different from state to state . and in illinois its a grey area that is as long as i dont fail the attitude test and im questioned by a cop i think ill be ok.

i know they might not be legal in california due to polution . its a 2 stroke so its not very clean

also after bike was sanded to bare metal i found a crack in the seat post tube where motor mounts to tube. i drilled out the crack on both ends and used a cut of wheel to make it square and slid an old sparkpulg socket down the seat post tube perfect fit for hole and i had 5 of em and welded it in. should give it the extra support it needs

Re: TEAR'N ASPHAULT PICS AUG 28 PAINT!!!!!

CCR went to a ball game today so i got to do some painting in the garage :lol: well really its not his fault i just procrastinate. nothin like the last minute to do things i always say

first some black
Picture002.jpg

then some red(looks orange but i promise its red its verry red)
Picture008.jpg

and the fender
Picture009.jpg

ive had enough fumes for one day. please watch this paint dry why i go home and have a beer or seven. :mrgreen:

I THINK IM DONE. AS FAR AS BICYCLE GOES. AS FAR AS MOTOR BICYCLE I JUST NEED TO SOLDER A COUPLE WIRES TOGETHER AND SPLASH SOME FUEL IN.

100_3434.jpg

PRETTY AINT IT ...... JELOUS(THINK I MISS- SPELLED
100_3436.jpg

how many miles can you go on 1/2 gallon of fuel ..... answer is
100_3439.jpg

and the most important thing is its still got a HEMI
100_3433.jpg

im gonna haul it home solder a couple wires wake up my wife cuz ive been here since 4:00 am (couldnt sleep had to finish bike) about 7:30 now let her rub her eyes show her bike then shell roll her eyes and then ill have her take some pictures of it she takes very photogenic ,i think is the word, pictures

Latest posts

Back