TBD Elgin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It sounds like a communicable disease... However, I'm cleaning out the garage and trying to whittle the 26 bikes down to 10 or so. While digging through all my parts I kept seeing cool stuff that I wished I had a build for. Fortunately for me, the build off started and now I can put all those parts in one place and see what comes out at the end. I have to move again in August so it's the perfect time table to get a bike built... along with 12 others :lol:

Here's what I have! The frame needs fixed and I don't know if the Bendix hub works yet so those will be major items in the first parts of the build. I will also have to complete the headtube boring so that it will fit the 1 and 1/8 inch fork crown I will use with the rusty springer. I'm thinking about a thick brick in back and the raleigh wheel laced up as a front. I like big and little! But like I said we'll have to see what falls out...

Good luck to everyone and most of all have fun buildin'

IMGP7605.jpg

IMGP7606.jpg

IMGP7607.jpg

IMGP7608.jpg

LOVE the fork - absolutely brilliant combo 8)

Still mentally tinkering on my own build as far as 'modernising' it ( hotrods these days have new drivetrains, so why not with bikes, too ? )

Latest posts

Back