Tattoos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 tattoos, but this one is the best.

DSC00562.jpg

My sons name.

This is pro'ly the longest on-going tattoo ever...Sorry about the bad cell phone pic...I'm going to get some more added next week.

3 artists, 5 sessions, 7 years, 9 hours in the chair...only about 3-6 more hours to go. I wish it was done. geezz
crappic.jpg

ADRNLN said:
This is pro'ly the longest on-going tattoo ever...Sorry about the bad cell phone pic...I'm going to get some more added next week.

3 artists, 5 sessions, 7 years, 9 hours in the chair...only about 3-6 more hours to go. I wish it was done. geezz
crappic.jpg

Sweet ink but what's up with the freddy kruger shower curtain? :shock: what you been doing in there?..........lol :mrgreen:

thesuicideride said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Sweet ink but what's up with the freddy kruger shower curtain? :shock: what you been doing in there?..........lol :mrgreen:

:lol:. i was thinkin the same thing. should we call someone? :? :lol:

I don't know I'm just waiting on an explanation........lol

thesuicideride said:
owww..
my newest. my jonesy tattoo machine. the foot is UNREAL :oops:
foottattooandstudios011.jpg

Yeah no joke ! I got the top of my toes done !

DSC03752.JPG

edit: updated pic

10-28.jpg

Wedding gift for my wife and I on the back of our calf.

Here is my latest. Inspired from an early 40's piece called "the pharoahs horses". Three horses and flowers, one for each of my kids. Couple hours left to finish ina couple weeks.

2010-11-07_17-35-58_620.jpg

Latest posts

Back