tattoo ideas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im tradin the juxtapoz tattoo book to my tattoo artist for a tattoo and lookin for some ideas. id like to get a schwinn skiptooth sweetheart chainring with some scroll wrapping around it. i just dont know what to put in the scroll :? . any good two to three word bicycle sayings out there? thanks guys!

not really a bike saying but go with Alfred E. Newmans saying ...

What me Worry?

or in Latin to confuse everyone

Quid Mi Vixari?

Where you going to get the ink placed?

these are pretty cool. im lookin for something that motivates you to go hop on that ol' bike and cruise the streets. i wanna get it on my knee but i think it will be hard to keep it circular. so probly on the side. any bicycle related tattoos out there?

This was my favorite of the group....

2859638242_9a673641a3.jpg

somebody on here has this quote as their signature-

"Ride fast, Crash hard, Die famous" - Evel Knievel

i plan on getting it tattooed on my ribs as soon as i get the cash and juevos to get my ribs inked!!!

Easy E

that chainring link is awesome for IDing and tattoo ideas. i like the eye bicycles a lot!

elvis51 said:
somebody on here has this quote as their signature-

"Ride fast, Crash hard, Die famous" - Evel Knievel

i plan on getting it tattooed on my ribs as soon as i get the cash and juevos to get my ribs inked!!!

Easy E

thats a good one :D

:D How about ''Sweet Home Chicago''?!? :D

I got that script on one of my ''tatty toos''.... done when i was a young lad, but still kind of love it, in a daft way! :oops:
STP82303.jpg

Boris.

i actually just got it last week. its still kinda heeling. kinda a crumby shot but its harder than you think to take a good pic of your own shin :lol:. traded some carhartt overalls that were too big for me for it.

013.jpg

Latest posts

Back