Tanklight buildoff!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holey moley!!

I'm sorry everybody, for some reason my notifications got turned off on here, and haven't checked this section of the forum in such a long time, I honestly thought this thread had been burried and forgotten. :? :? :? :shock:

And, any possible way I could have a chance to make a stand with this...? I've got my frame and everything set up still...

1hp, your gonna be hard to beat!

Thanks guys :D
@charli: glad you changed your mind , ill be watching , if anybody else want to join the build , come on in :wink:

Parts collecting has begun
2013-04-11141620.jpg

Here's the whole frame, I gotta shorten the neck on the frame a bit to use this fork though.
2013-04-11_20_00_37.jpg

Front view
2013-04-11_20_00_46.jpg

And a close up on the tank.
2013-04-11_20_00_54.jpg

I'm going outside in a few minuets to prep it to send it out with my uncle to get it sandblasted.

Ccd

Thats nicey! :)
wow you still have allot of snow in minnesota :shock: today was almost summer conditions here
keep up posted 8)

Well I'm going to half to be offline for some time. I'm usually always on here with my smart phone, but today someone decided to be an a-hole and they kicked it out of my hand and the screen shattered and also turned a solid fuchsia color. So that's 150$ out of my pocket to get a new phone. I'm posting this from my dads computer, which runs on a dial up and doesn't always like to work.

Ccd

I got my new phone activated thismorning! Still trying to figure out how this hunk of plastic works though. I'll need to log back into my photobucket, but I do have some progress pics

Ccd

charliechaindrive said:
have some progress pics

Ccd
where :?: :lol: i guess you forgot about that tank thingy

Amazing work and resulting bike OHP!!! Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you very much! but i can't enjoy anymore , its SOLD

Latest posts

Back