Tall Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The yellow one was made by me and a friend. I still have it and ride it occasionally The green one was made by myself and a neighbor kid for him which I would never do again. They can be dangerous and I would worry about him out riding it as he would ride it everywhere.

tallbike3.jpg

100_0157.JPG

P0004332.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen quite a few tall bikes, but seldom do they have such nice lines and paint jobs! Sweet tall rides my friend! :mrgreen:

Like the swing bikes the tall bikes are a blast to ride too. It's such a neat feeling being up high like that. I'd like to ride mine more but really don't like all the attention it grabs.

As you can see in the last photo... when we made the kid's bike he had to have his taller than mine. When he first took the bike home I got a call from his mother who was rightly a little concerned. We all reached an agreement that he would wear a helmet when he rode it but I know he didn't when I wasn't around. When we built it I thought he would only ride in parking lots and on the path. He once told me he rode his bike several miles on the road hauling another bike on the handle bars. That's when I really started to worry.

:( im jealous why cant i live by randy haha. I wouldnt want a big tall bike like that... i WOULD like some1 who knows bikes as good as him 2 be around and help me. nice bikes randy

Latest posts

Back