"talkin smack" pulled plug

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "talkin smack"

maybe I'm stupid but I'm confused, why do you let your cat ride your bike in the house? aren't you afraid he'll run into something?
confused2.gif

Scott 8)

Hooch said:
...I wont be doing much with this as i am moving the next couple weeks but after I get settled watch out!...

hurry up and move Hooch !!!

ive got an idea where this bike is headed, but no idea how it will end, cant wait to find out tho :mrgreen:

Hooch said:
...time to see if i can get the fenders over the tires..

i never thought of that being a problem :|

it would be shame ... but then again ... im goin fenderless on my build .... so fenderless is cooler :lol:

Lookin Goooood!..............looks like a "Big Mans' " bike :D

Hooch said:
it quit raining so i rolled it outside for a picture
time to see if i can get the fenders over the tires

Of course you realize that as a Huffman kind of guy I cannot condone the use of a "Gliding Ride" springer on any Schwinn products whatsoever! that aside it probably doubles the value and cool factor of the bike. the problem you might find is that Huffmans used a narrow fender so the narrow fork and the big tire may make finding fenders fun. you ought to rattle can the fork black. looks good, sadly just not good enough to go up against Godzilla! :mrgreen:
Scott 8)
godfire.gif

yeah, the whole thing looks good, but evil spirits or on the way. you can't compete with the Black Wicked, the wicked witch from the NW. he's puttin spells on ya. no fenders to be fitted.lol

Outlaw :arrow:

Off in the distance came a rumbling .... as it began to shake the very ground these feirce competitors stood... They turned to face it and could hardly make out the silhouette of the tall, dark, & chubby,.... but handsome new arrival. As the Rocket flew by them they heard the mysterious new comer utter.... "See you at the finish line suckas..." lol

Stay tuned true believers the Desert Rat Rocket is coming soon...

and then the typhoon came and destroyed them all. The end........lol Looks awesome! Those tires are sweet.

Latest posts

Back