Talk about your bells and whistles!!!!! But is it worth it???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you parted out the incorrect stuff (1/2 of the stuff...)and got the correct parts its not too bad,high?yes but depends if you want a deep fendered super deluxe to restore...Not crazy high...my 2 cents..

I've seen ratty complete Super Cruisers selling for $600-700+. It is missing the fender light, the banded pedals and the rack...maybe more. I guess it comes down to the value someone puts on the accessories.

If you are patient, you could certainly do better. I paid $20 for this Firestone Cruiser project this past weekend at Memory Lane!
ml143.jpg

Funny thing is that this bike was posted about 2 months ago with a price of $250 !!
I immediately called, emailed and texted the owner saying I would take it...never a reply....I think they got so many calls so fast they thought the price was too low...now it shows up from same owner for $750...gonna skip this one

Looks like Pee Wee's backup bike! :rofl: I bought one here a couple years back for around $350, minus the wheels. Had all the important parts, rack, tank, light, springer, etc. -Adam

Latest posts

Back