Syracuse Classic Bikes June Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
64C35C76-B7E8-4CEA-8292-FAAAE6408BF6.jpeg
9FA58ABE-9265-4936-A857-EDBB33475CBC.jpeg

Life Behind Bars

Is that chrome BMX a mid school Haro Master? I've been lusting afterer one of those for decades.
Thanks Matti!!!! um.... Maybe?

-I'm not sure!!!! I don't know my BMX bikes very well. What I do know about the bike, though, is, apparently, it was THE ACTUAL bike of some famous BMX guy who used the bike for a season or in a very important competition.... I'm not sure which.

There are 8 places named Syracuse in America. Something tells me this was not the Syracuse here in Central New York State. We do have a couple good nearby bike shows put on by one local guy.

AHA! I just talked to one of the guys in this club! They are from Syracuse NY - I will have to look them up - they have a Facebook page. But I would like to know if there are many other Rat Rod Bike members from CNY?

AHA! I just talked to one of the guys in this club! They are from Syracuse NY - I will have to look them up - they have a Facebook page. But I would like to know if there are many other Rat Rod Bike members from CNY?
Thanks @amecks !!!!!!

This is 100% a CNY Syracuse ride!!!! We’d love to have you out on our rides! I’ve been a RRB member for about a year.

This is my first big summer build off as a participant but I did do the winter build off focused on 24” bikes or smaller. I have done a few other builds in the builds forum.

Our Facebook page is Syracuse Classic Bikes. We ride once a month, typically the second week, on a Wednesday, but nothing is set in stone. We bounce around from Onondaga Lake Park to Dewitt to the Erie Canal over by Camillus for our rides and actually rode until November of last year before we parked the bikes.

We talked about a polar bear ride, but never pulled it off. Maybe this year!!!

Latest posts

Back