SYNRGE is done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is going to be a collaboration with my friend/landlord. she wants me to build a steampunk inspired bike. i want it to be done by july 30th so i can ride it in the benson parade. this one is going to be wild..all sorts of doohickeys and knobs and gauges. gonna loose the purple for sure. 24" up front and 20" in back.
IMG_1919.JPG

good to have some steampunk in the build off

Was at a bike show this weekend and saw a wild steam punk/ time machine.,It was awesome .
I have pictures let me know if you want me to put a couple on for some inspection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was at a bike show this weekend and saw a wild steam punk/ time machine.,It was awesome .
I have pictures let me know if you want me to put a couple on for some inspection.

yes. please do, and thx.

Copper and brass!

have to suspend this build. too many things going on right now.:( if i ever get it done, i will post picks. right now its still sitting in a pile.

ok . im back in it! managed to free up some time, so, we are going to do this. my actual deadline is the end of july for the parade. i picked up this frame for 10 bucks, 1950 schwinn heavyweight straight bar, with tons of patina. and i had most of the parts on hand. gotta change the name, neither of us like it. still gonna be steampunk. ill update when i can. good to be back:happy:
IMG_2050.JPG
IMG_2051.JPG
IMG_2057.JPG
IMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2052.JPG
IMG_2053.JPG
IMG_2055.JPG
IMG_2056.JPG
IMG_2059.JPG
IMG_2060.JPG
IMG_2061.JPG

Great frame and parts. Looking forward to your Steam Rat.

a little more progress today. havent been able to do much because of the heat, but today is supposed to be the coolest day for a while. and the heat index is 93..
more painting and gonna use the electrolux.....not as a tank....but a trailer!

Latest posts

Back