Super Burrito Pastor"DONE!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had to put my No Name project on hold again. I have another person who wants a bicycle made for him. I am trading time for time. He works at a Tattoo shop here in town. I will trade a bicycle for tattoo work. He pays for all the materials and we trade time for time. I have 5 hours into it already. HEHEE :D he wants a burrito bicycle. They really aren't my favorite bicycles to make but the deal is to sweet to pass up. I hope you like it. :D
Blue 8)
Jobsbike003.jpg

The first bend
Jobsbike008.jpg

second bend
Jobsbike009.jpg

seat post and I am playing around with my stays
Jobsbike012.jpg

Re: Super Burrito Pastor

Yep, I definately like the lines of this tube-monster. Speaking of which, what kind of tubing do you use? And what's the estimated weight?
I'm asking,'cause my ride's kinda heavy and maybe in the near future, I'm gonna build me a new one. Only lighter. :mrgreen:
Keep them pics coming,dude. 8)

cool but im wondering about the chainline :?
what i see is it looks like its gonna hit the bottom of the seat(im guessing a roller to re-route it?)....
i even went so far as to straight-edge the pic and it still hits the seat....maybe its the angle of the picture?
either way what do i know :lol: enjoy the ink(nothing better than free ink!) and keep em coming

sensor said:
never mind that last post(aside from the cool and keep em coming part) i just noticed that everything is just duct taped into place :oops:
beer :wink:
No worries Sensor. There will be a chain guide under the seat. It will be an old skate board wheel. I am wrapping up the rear stays in a few days. I will have photos then. Thanks for all the nice comments. Will I see you and all your cool rides at Cycle Fest this year? Maybe a Second Saturday ride? Pedal on my friend. Blue 8)
P.S. wait till you all see the rear stays and what I have had lazered into them.

I fooled around on this bike for a while today. :lol:
I have the chain guid taped on for now. I think you can get an idea of what I am doing with the chain.
I will finish the chain stays tomorrow. I have another bicycle I have to paint today. I do not like painting bicycles. They take to much time for a nice paint job.Gerrrrrrr!
Blue 8)
i7u001.jpg

Great idea. Fat ain't good,except when you're talking rearwheels. :D
Next step: the bars. I'm anxious to see what you come up with.
Nice design for the bottom-tube,btw. I mean the loose end between seatpost and rearwheel.

Mr. Poverty, you definitely got a view. :wink:
This is one awsome ride.
Wouldn't a short stick on the gripshifter look cool?
Anyway,I wish you a heap of fun and lots of safe miles with it.

Latest posts

Back