Super Awesome Tax Refund Score!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I was late getting my taxes filed, and just now got my refund. It also happen to be close to my b-day - so I saw this ad on CL and told my wife "I know what I want for my b-day" - I said "no, not another tattoo, I want bikes!" - SO I went and picked all these bikes for $200.00. None are fancy schmancy, high dollar, and maybe not worth it, but they were all in one load so I had to do it! All are awesome older bikes me and my boys can have fun with!

Out of all these bikes, both of my boys want the Rangerette - they love it. I myself like the Western Flyer "Cruiser". Few Schwinns, old scooter, etc. Too many projects and I love it! May sell some, or parts after the "new" wears off.

Schwinn "Fleet"
more_01a.jpg

Crazy Folding Bike
more_01b.jpg

Schwinn "Cruiser"
more_01c.jpg

Monarch Girls Bike
more_01d.jpg

Wester Flyer "Jet Fire"
more_01e.jpg

Texas Rangerette
more_01f.jpg

Murray "Monterey"
more_01g.jpg

Wester Flyer "Cruiser" (my favorite)
more_01h.jpg

American Flyer "GTY 100"
more_01i.jpg

Schwinn "Speedster"
more_01j.jpg

Cool Old Push Scooter
more_01k.jpg

thanks for looking - - T>

cool thing is that folding bike has a 333 three speed shifter back hub that is COASTER brake (no hand brakes) - freaky to me! :mrgreen: I took it off the kids ramp tonight - they were like "no way dad, that bike will crash" and I said "yah, did ya see that air I got!" - fun bike...

Latest posts

Back