Sunday Night Dallas Beer/Food Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY! I do not want to take the thunder away from this site but http://www.bicyclefest.org is Mike Culver's site and he is going to start posting more of our Sunday night Dallas ride. Usually 20 miles NO SPANDEX any type of bike, 21 and up and we just me at Uptown Pub at 6ish and roll out at 7. any ? me or his site. BTW I dig this site and hope to ride with alot of ya'll...LATE JAKE

No worries...you're dealing with an unstoppable thunder here....ha ha...jk. :lol:

Sounds like a cool ride...looking forward to seeing some pics.

The ride itself sounds cool, but not into drinking, and those just happen to be the two nights I'm doing other stuff. Sort of like riding from hat store to hat store if you don't wear hats.

If I drank and rode a bike, Oh my that would be scary. It would be nothing but puking and wrecking. I guess that wouldnt happen since I don't drink either.

I can't speak for this ride of course but on our weekly "pub pedal" it's not all about the beer as the name would imply. We have people that don't drink alcohol and kids that participate. I think some people just hang out in front of the "pubs" talking and riding bikes and never even come in. Those that do have adult beverages do so in moderation. Most places we attend have patio seating on the street/sidewalk which works out really well.

Latest posts

Back